We are able to harvest about any crop grown in the midwest. We have ALL NEW John Deere STS combines with the following equipment.
- (4) MacDon 40' Flex Draper Platforms
- (2) John Deere 608c Cornheads with Knife Rolls
- (2) john Deere 612C Cornheads with Knife Rolls
- (3) John Deere 914 Pickup Heads
- (3) Avalanche 1194 1000bu Grain Carts (Row Crop) with Scales, (1) Kinze 1050 Grain Cart
- (8) Peterbilt Trucks (All Semi's)
- (2) International Service Truck fully equipped to handle our needs
Our combines all have GREENSTAR guidance systems, Yield Mapping, straddle duals and fine cut straw choppers.
When we get into a job with requirements for more tucks, we hire them from outside sources.
We do a variety of crops such as wheat, oats, barley, durum, spring wheat, field peas, flax, wet corn, soybeans, dry corn, milo, and sunflowers.
We do take a lot of pride in our work. We have a commercial air compressor we use to clean our combines and equipment when dealing with seed crops and also when we move from one job to another. We realize that problem weeds happen and we strive not to spread them.
Our seasonal crew usually starts in the first week of April and are trained in safety and machine operation, and have commercial drivers licenses. We feel that this additional time sends a better crew to the field.
Our year round crew spends the off season overhauling our equipment and reconditioning combines for customers. They also train the new hires and prepare them for the harvest season.
We are fully insured with both workers comp, general liability, and cargo insurance in order to not only protect us but also our customers.